PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Contribute to significant growth in new business for Corporate Edge directly through a Content Marketing strategy.
OUTCOMES OF SUCCESS
1. Client Acquisition
Generate incremental new client revenue, through new and existing clients, directly attributed to Content Marketing efforts.
2. The Brand
Significantly lift the awareness and reputation of Corporate Edge as a well
known and trusted Culture Alignment and Leadership Development
partner by those companies not using us.
3. Thought Leaders
Phil Allison & John Colbert – Earned perception of the two Directors as
experts in the space who are sought after ‘speakers’ with large followings.
Positive leadership contribution to the Corporate Edge culture (our values),
including driving the behaviours which will enable scalable Content
Marketing to become part of the company’s way of doing things.
SUCCESS AND ROI (RETURN ON INVESTMENT) WILL BE MEASURED BY:
1. Overall new business growth
(outside that driven directly by the Partners)
(Formula: % of median Net Income achieved by new clients in their first year with Corporate Edge)
We recognize that there is an indirect and intangible halo-effect that Content Marketing can have on other forms of business and client development. Our business reputation and relationships will be expanding and our client acquisition (business development) process may be speeding up, without it being obvious or measurable of an impact from Content Marketing.
1. Coordinating and executing the CE Content Plan (team coordination for the writing of blogs and re-purposing of existing content)
2. Publishing of content through our chosen channels
3. Writing blogs (new or re-purposing of existing CE content)
4. Writing descriptions to accompany non-blog content
5. Managing the CE digital infrastructure and channels to maximize SEO and amplify reach of all publications
6. Creation and management of paid media campaigns
7. Management and maximization of the website
8. Creation and management of the monthly newsletter (if it is deemed relevant and useful)
9. Tracking and reporting of analytics and marketing performance
10. Community management of the CE followings across all channels
11. Proactively working with Visual Communications Manager, Head of Operations and Associates to re-purpose and create other content pieces such as:
12. Coordination of Video Production or external content creation services
13. Management and reporting of the Marketing Budget
14. Proactively generate earned PR
IMPORTANT (BUT NOT CRITICAL)
1. Ability to seek guidance and advice from external mentors or Strategists to challenge the Content Marketing Strategy and its alignment to Corporate Edge business strategy.
2. Passion for Organisational Culture, Leadership and Behaviour Change.
3. Desire to contribute to evolving the Corporate Edge team culture in the direction of scalable and digital.
The role will be reporting to Director, John Colbert.
Suite 22, Jones Bay Wharf
26-32 Pirrama Rd
Pyrmont NSW 2009 Australia
ph: +61 2 9566 1422